#ElViajeDelJaguar was doing a borondo at the Graficalia event. In full fire station in the Avenue of the Americas and Avenue of the river, very close to the tower of Cali. There was a festival of graffiti, color and urban art in the capital of Valle del Cauca. ‘Graficalia, speak me in colors’ is the first graffiti and urban art festival that took place between September 18 and 24 in the capital of the Valley, filling the city with color and art with an extensive programming open to the public. included cinema forum, talks, workshops, talks, painted mural exhibitions and a graffiti tour.
Artists that were part of Graficalia
Some of the artists who made these murals on the Avenue of the Americas in Cali, you can follow them in their social networks.
- Gabriel Mesek: instagram.com/mes_ek
- Sebastian Medina “Sancho”: instagram.com/sancho.mdn – Facebook.com/sanchomdn
- Arturo “Seta Fuerte”: instagram.com/setafuerte
- Nandy Mondragón: instagram.com/nandy_mondragon – Facebook.com/nandy
- Wilson Silva: instagram.com/oswel-p3a
- Osvaldo Jijon: instagram.com/jijon_os
- Hulises Ortiz: instagram.com/hulises.oc – Facebook.com/hulisesconh
- Diana Arias: instagram.com/dianazue – facebook.com/dianazue.art
- Andrés Letop: instagram.com/mundoletop – facebook.com/mundoletop
Video about my experience in Graficalia
This festival was attended by renowned urban art artists at an international level such as Hulises, from Mexico and El Marsh, from Bolivia. For Colombia they were: Mushroom Strong, of Medellín, and Zue and Carteles La Linterna, of Cali; as well as the winners of the 2017 Stimulus Program of the Cali Secretariat of Culture: Anck Millán and Nandy & Wilson.
Everyone is more than invited to know these murals that go beyond a beautiful image. Surely more than one that happens in the massive transport “Mio” will realize that these murals will give life to this sector of the city.
Do you want to know more about Colombia click to the following link of elviajedeljaguar Colombia
Do not forget to visit my social networks and follow me.